Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone seen this?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yea they have the karcher ones on those shopping channels on tv...not that I watch them of course! MIght be ok for inside work. But I can't see it being quicker than my super fast blading technique! lol

i was talking to a wc that got one for insides he said it was great on eliminating detailing on inside cleans but the downfall was the short battery life of one hour so i suppose these gadgets are designed for domestic use i also agree with windyman that your squegee would be way faster

even if it was excellent i would not buy one .I think the customer would buy one if they saw you use it and then that would do you out of a job

That is a good point. Was just interested to here if they we're OK or not. I will be sticking to my squeegee.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Had a custy tell me she'd bought one and was gonna give it a go and she'll be in touch. Not heard owt yet and if they do buy one there hardly going to climb a ladder or they'd all do there windows thereselves

Back