Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dropped 700 Leaflets Out Of 5,000

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

And i got like 2 regular customers and 1 person wanted a 1 off clean, got another 2 people who rang today wanting a quote so anjother 2 potential customers their.

same here never had much work off them i think people are getting that many through the door that they just bin them its hard to beat canvassing

That's why I don't understand why people spend so much on them. Big H has ov bought millions of them but can't afford decent trad gear. Priority to me is get the proper gear so I can do what I am advertising properly. To me homemade ones are fine. Name number what yer offering & that's it. It's all the custie wants to see. 95./' of them will be binned. Money in the bin. Rant over lol.

That's why I don't understand why people spend so much on them. Big H has ov bought millions of them but can't afford decent trad gear. Priority to me is get the proper gear so I can do what I am advertising properly. To me homemade ones are fine. Name number what yer offering & that's it. It's all the custie wants to see. 95./' of them will be binned. Money in the bin. Rant over lol.
I wont be buying them again, I may do what somoone else suggested a while ago. Ask the local chip shop owners if you can advertise your busines on there Menus, Just give them cheap clean or give them some money.

Exactly . nuff said .

Couldn't agree more.

Well said but i do get flyers printed as well, i just got 2500 printed and delivered for about £40.00 should last me a couple of years , when i go door knocking and meet people face to face i still give them a flyer also the flyers make a great piece of paper to leave messages on for your custy

I agree with that mark. I don't agree with spending a lot and using them in a week putting them in people's doors. What you do with them is what I would do with them except I give a buisness card.

I will be getting decent trad gear soon from wilkinsons /emoticons/tongue.png lol

And i got that 1 customer today /emoticons/biggrin.png £9.00 monthly job. now i got to quote another person now /emoticons/smile.png hopefully that will take my monthly earnings up to another £7-£10 /emoticons/biggrin.png

I will be getting decent trad gear soon from wilkinsons /emoticons/tongue.png lol

And i got that 1 customer today /emoticons/biggrin.png £9.00 monthly job. now i got to quote another person now /emoticons/smile.png hopefully that will take my monthly earnings up to another £7-£10 /emoticons/biggrin.png
lmfao, I didn't say it was decent H. The applicator and sleeves do the job if ya don't mind it being bright blue lol but the rest of the kit is poo throw it away.

Big H. I just come in from working in the rain. Soaked throughand cheesed off with the weather and that 1 line about willikiinsons as made me laugh & cheered me up . Absolute classic. Even my misses laughed.

Lol ! /emoticons/mellow.png

And Paul ive noticed that.... if you target areas that are not posh you will get a better response.... dont flyer posh areas you will hardly get any calls /emoticons/mellow.png

You got to pick an area and just post the flyers and hope you get a few calls in /emoticons/smile.png

Its either hit or miss......................

Some areas will be a success and some areas will be a failure

Lol

I quoted another women today she said shes going to see if her husband is happy with the price - £8.00 ( decent price )

Also ive had another women email me through my website wanting a quote /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back