Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Our biggest partnership to date

S

Solar Steve

Hi everyone.

A number of you might find this interesting, but those among you who subcontract for us: http://www.solar-panel-cleaners.com/clean-solar-solutions-join-forces-with-electrical-giant-rexel-for-solar-energeasy

This partnership for the residential market was announced yesterday at the Grand Designs show at the NEC for the consumer market, is going to be launched next week at the Solar Energy UK show at the NEC to installers and will be launched to the commercial sectors in March 2015. It will mean more solar panel cleaning for all of us.

Thanks for reading.

I'm only a humble cleaner ....the rate your going Steve you will be in the top 500 richest ppl list soon /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ha ha! Thanks Smurf. I don't care one iota about the money. I do love the challenge of getting the deal though. That's what does it for me. I've done 18 years on the tools and unusually I was out on them 4 days last week. Daddy's still got it! I'm not scared of the graft. :)

Back