Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No streaks or its free sir

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

Went to quote a job today from a walk up enquirie yesterday. All OK until I went to explain wfp. Oh no he said I had a guy wave a brush thing about before. Always left spots and streaks on the windows. Your leaflet says traditional as well. So I told him that won't happen with us sir. We use 100% pure water. Also if you not happy call I will pop straight back to address any issues. Oh yes an if not happy free of charge an traditional cleaning from then on.

I don't mind trad cleaning. Priced this as wfp an there is some windows would be a pig to do trad. So lads been told it's all on him first thing Monday morning. I will be doing the insides.

Went to quote a job today from a walk up enquirie yesterday. All OK until I went to explain wfp. Oh no he said I had a guy wave a brush thing about before. Always left spots and streaks on the windows. Your leaflet says traditional as well. So I told him that won't happen with us sir. We use 100% pure water. Also if you not happy call I will pop straight back to address any issues. Oh yes an if not happy free of charge an traditional cleaning from then on.I don't mind trad cleaning. Priced this as wfp an there is some windows would be a pig to do trad. So lads been told it's all on him first thing Monday morning. I will be doing the insides.
Happens when people don't care enough. I've taken on lots who had bad experiences with WFP before. Never complained once to me.

People distrust change and I've lost a few who just won't accept WFP. But then I've picked up dozens more who love it. You'll never have 100% happiness.

Good luck Monday!

Back