Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Streamline ecostream question

brendan82

Hi all.

A streamline ecostream with 18l di van mount system is for sale second hand very near me. Anyone have any experience with this type of system. It's a 400l tank but I can't find any reviews good or bad. Any help would be great

Streamline are a recognised manufacturer/supplier of water fed pole cleaning systems.

If memory serves me they used to use the bog standard Wyedale tanks with a steel (stainless?) securing it to the van's floor.

My personal opinion is that if its this type, looks in good condition and reasonably priced then it should be fine. My preference is for the upright tank and not the lay flat one. The lay flat ones take up a bigger footprint and cause issues at low water levels if the outlet is facing the wrong way with the van parked on a slope. Streamline have chosen to go lay flat with their latest design of tanks.

It sounds as though its a delivery only system, so you will need to process water separately with your own r/o if your water is hard/going on hard.

Thanks. The one I'm looking at is a second hand system in good condition but I'm not sure if it's a good price or not as I can't find info on new price. Waiting for email back. Thanks for response

Thanks. The one I'm looking at is a second hand system in good condition but I'm not sure if it's a good price or not as I can't find info on new price. Waiting for email back. Thanks for response
A good price is what you are prepared to pay for it to get you going.

These guys want £460 for a steel 500l tank frame.

500L Professional Upright Tank Frame for Window Cleaning - Water fed Pole | eBay

Here's a tank for £245.00

500 LITRE WATER TANK FOR WATER FED POLE / CAR VALETING - FLAT OR UPRIGHT | eBay

Then you need a pump and controller and a di vessel.

So new you are looking at around £1000, maybe a little more. You have to make a judgement on that. A good judge of the value of something is to work out what the Receiver values it as with WDA. A new item isn't worth much after 5 or 6 years of WDA applied.

Watch where this goes

Water fed pole system. Streamline wfp high level cleaning pure water 650l

I've often seen used kit go for similar prices to what they can be bought for new.

Back