Anyone used a rotary on decking?

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by Diwrnach, Aug 6, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

As the titale says, anyone used a rotary on decking? have a large deck to clean a week on Monday and trying to figure out the best way to do it, in the past i have used a white nozzle to the same width as each plank and done one plank at a time from edge to edge so you don't get that line.

But this deck would take a whole day doing it like that the size of it, so thinking either hypo (have a thread in softwashing about that) or I have seen fsc used by a lot of people to clean them.

Anyone done it?

Advertisement
  2. Roland

Roland Stafford PowerWash Services

Just replied on the Softwash thread.

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I honestly just use the Ronseal decking cleaner pouches.
    Add one to 5L watering can, apply to decking and then aggitate with decking brush and rinse off.
    Really does work well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. Williams Jet Wash

Williams Jet Wash Williams jet wash Services

I have stopped using my rotary on decking. Reason being it left the dreaded the odd ring mark even if I made sure h keep the rotary moving. I'm cleaning decking today so going to hypo it when turbo yet from a distance after

Advertisement