Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Canvassing ... What Do You Say?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Im going out first time tomorrow. I have no technique of my own so have printed it out and gone over and over it. win loose or draw its free advice Thank you. will let you no saterday evening

went out for about a hour and a half today and got a couple. couple of other rds i went in hardly anyone in so was turning in to a leaflet drop so called it a day. First time iv ever done it may have the knack may have been luck i dont know. I do no that reading your blog gave me the last insentive to give it a go myself and i succeded and for that alone it was worth it. THANK YOU PDALE

You're welcome Andy ... glad to know it was of some help. The main thing to get over is when starting canvassing for the first time is that initial confidence to get out and do it, once you start booking jobs and getting practice in, it becomes easier.

Hey pdale i have read your pitch and was wondering if you would like to do it for me lol but no seriously i found it very helpful and will be starting my own canvassing conquest very soon. I have done a bit of it before and had a small response and only managed what you did in two days in about 8 months! So hopefully i will c an improvement and i will keep u updated!

Back