Anyone used this squeegee

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by mrtaytay, Mar 1, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

hey dat be where i shop.....saving all me tokens.....long way to go yet....dont think i have tried that one....i be using pulex i think.....it is very hard to chose which one to use as there are so many.....i bought the s type rubbers and blades and then find they dont fit my pulex handle......hmmmm....gota be careful.....thanks for the link i am off to buy, as if the bar steward sun comes out and i struggle to get rid of marks i just change my blade....my boot be full of stuff...will follow the thread to see what other windys say...

3. TolishAPurd

4. Posh

Posh Hero

I stick with unger. Never let me down yet but always willing to try different stuff.

5. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

6. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Same here posh...wish I could try them all. Which unger squeegee do you rate most?

7. sdrah

sdrah Guest

i have it however cos im a novice - i don't really see a difference between my other ethore squeegees - the handle is slightly different and the only advantage in my opinion is the swivel head which helps a lot sometimes

8. cheapncheerful

me done me shopping now....hmmm thirty three pounds well i am cheap n cheerful.....okay tight as a ducks.....well i do want the best just dont know which it is........not buying the s range again as overnight the spring bit snapped.....it be the gremlins of the night..i will keep watching and see what is the winner on here.....maybe we should have a poll....i will go with the winners choice:)

9. Posh

Posh Hero

Normal green handle with s channel & soft unger rubber 10 inch. Love it.

10. cheapncheerful

yeh some of the handle rubbers are a pain as they wear and start moving about...seem to remember having a green handle once....and size again ...not sure ...mine at the mo is 12 inch but tempted to go 14 ....i just dont know..will keep following come on you real windowcleaners that do a lot of squeegee work...let us know...as against the slow coaches like me that just plod along......

Advertisement