Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Modding A Brush For Quad Jets For Hydrophobic Glass

D

DanC

Just wanted to ask a question, i have decided to mod one of gardiners brush heads and turn it into a quad jet brush to switch between Fan and Pencil jet at ease. I was going to run fan on the inside and pencil outside, Now has anyone seen any better results with hydrophobic glass using a fan jet? or would it be better running 4 quad pencil jets at once? I know a few ways i can do this just wondering if anyone does this too?

I've used quad jets on my brushes, works really well, got to have flow turned up to get the same flow out of 4 jets as you get out of 2 jets,

Makes rinsing very quick.

How about 4 of the 1.4MM PENCIL jets he sells, i wanted todo this, but not had time.

FYI a new brush i bought (from gardiner) had 4 holes (normal sized brush)

So could be a new theme /emoticons/smile.png

I've used quad jets on my brushes, works really well, got to have flow turned up to get the same flow out of 4 jets as you get out of 2 jets, Makes rinsing very quick.
Nice vid, i may go that route then and just use this setup when i get problem or large panes of glass, i have never been to sure about the fan jets!

How about 4 of the 1.4MM PENCIL jets he sells, i wanted todo this, but not had time.
FYI a new brush i bought (from gardiner) had 4 holes (normal sized brush)

So could be a new theme /emoticons/smile.png
Hmmm that would solve turning up the flow rate i suppose? Have you tried them? Sure they are not too thin a jet?

Hmmm that would solve turning up the flow rate i suppose? Have you tried them? Sure they are not too thin a jet?
Two 1.4mm jets is not enough for window cleaning, but i think 4 could work. But then 4 x 1.4mm jets would = 2 x 2mm jets LOL!

I have a lot on at the moment, not work as such. Just bloody things todo.

We need to meet up and have a good old chat, quite a few things I have seen of yours I like /emoticons/biggrin.png

I watched the van video and im even thinking of doing external hoses on my gardiner pole. SO i can have the tap without a loop!

I have a lot on at the moment, not work as such. Just bloody things todo.
We need to meet up and have a good old chat, quite a few things I have seen of yours I like /emoticons/biggrin.png

I watched the van video and im even thinking of doing external hoses on my gardiner pole. SO i can have the tap without a loop!
Yer be good,

Tried the external hose on the phoenix pole and it didn't work kept getting caught on the clamps,

Back