Anyone with orange / ee?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Oct 1, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I was looking at my bill and noticed that I had made a call costing £6.33. I thought WTF, it was an 0843 number. Now I never call these numbers on my mobile and I certainly wouldn't call one on a Sunday at 08:45 and talk for 18 minutes. I googled the number and it seems it's a scam number. I haven't rang it! I called Orange and they have given me £7 credit. Some people have suggested that Orange are adding it to bills sneakily.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

i not with orange but ta for pointing it out ...the bar stewards...i often look and wonder at my bills.......:swear:

yeh we all know what you be doing on a sunday at 8.45am....if i am lucky...so am i....

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Morning horn is well gone by 08:45 cnc :D

4. cheapncheerful

yeh mine is unfortunately before the wife stops snoring....still ...theres always five fingered freda...she sweet...:D

Advertisement