Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lost 2 Customers Today

harunh

Hmm... now am down to 149 /emoticons/sad.png

Lol is this what happens at this time of the year for u all ? /emoticons/tongue.png

i get a few that i will lose soon because where i live i have got lots of holiday lets and they do not want them cleaned so much in the winter

H don't be under the misconception that it's the number of customers you are servicing that means the most !

You can lose customers at a rate of 1 a week it will take you 3 yrs to lose them all .

Just replace with another at a better pay rate .

Did you ask them why they don't want you anymore? Could just be the time jg year, if that's the case then you could have said, "I'll be back in Spring" or something like that.

same as I said on the other post, dont think of it as winter, you are not going to stop so just tell your customers that. and go drop some cards or canvass

May have been all those empty crisp packets you left by their front door. /emoticons/wink.png

Just Joking!
Hahahahha Quality I live it!!

H, you will always have a customer come nd go, there are always a few that wont want cleaning in winter or will reduce there cleans in the winter, simply because there last widy never cleaned in winter so they seem to think its the norm, get out there and get some more, Sunday is only good for canvassing, I think leafleting would get better results mid week. I say this because ppl are relaxing on a Sunday and on Monday they probs had a manic day catching up at the office, and Friday they are getting ready to relax. I think leafleting should be left for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and canvassing weekends and Monday and Friday.

Just my theory dude

Latest Posts

Back