Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Very dirty gutter help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

moonpig

Hey ive got a gutter clean coming up I always use one of my wfp to clean the outside but not so sure with this gutter clean I can get them up as clean as I need them to be with out breaking my back so I need some advice on some chemicals I can use Will ubik2000 do the job if I spray it on the end on the brush before scrubbing ?? Any advice would be great thanks

If it's white discolourd platic then ubik will get it a bit cleaner. However I found you can't beat a good hand job using something like a good upvc crean cleaner and none scratch pad to get rid of black/gery tiger strips, Some stubborn marks may never come off so you can only do the best you can.

Ok thanks smurf i don't normaly use chemicals for anything but these gutters will deffo need somthing.

Ive tryed using a solvent upvc cleaner on them before and it didn't even touch it.

Whats the use for the ubik are you ment to use it on first cleans on the glass as well as frames ive never come across it before until I come on hear is it not a floor cleaner ?

If you have already tried solvent cleaner by hand then ubik will probably make no difference on that plastic but try it and let us know.

Hey ive got a gutter clean coming up I always use one of my wfp to clean the outside but not so sure with this gutter clean I can get them up as clean as I need them to be with out breaking my back so I need some advice on some chemicals I can use Will ubik2000 do the job if I spray it on the end on the brush before scrubbing ?? Any advice would be great thanks
You can use strong sugar soap solution to remove stubborn grease but like Smurf said from time to time plastics got yellow and you cannot make them new again

Back