Aqua Dapter Any Good?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by joe34, May 11, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

Does anyone use one of these and are they any good? i'm using the tap on my hose i got with my Gardiner pole and it's a pain turing the thing on and off.

Also seems like i've got too much hose with my pole i keep triping over it or it gets tangled up with the other hose i know this is a hazards of the job just want to try and minimise it abit,If i cut it down does anyone no where you can those little metal clips what go round the hose?

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Just kidding they are very good really :Image9:

4. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

Sorry mate didn't see your last post?

5. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

I am interested in this too, was thinking about getting an aqua adapter too but not sure if its worth it I have a small tap fitted at the brush end of the pole which I find is very good, only difference I will save in water is putting pole up & down, so wouldn't of thought much plus they must be heavier than my little tap!?
    I believe those clips are called O rings & you can get them from ebay plus a plier tool to crimp them, as for size of O rings for pole hoze & microbore I am not sure, I was going to order 5-7mm for pole hose & 7-9mm for 8mm hose?
    can anyone confirm this?

6. mark m

mark m Hero

Excellent and Well worth the money Aqua-dapter are selling recondition mk 3 for about £20 it would not take long to get your money by saving water

7. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

O rings cheers pal ,yeah it was just the standard size hose you get with a gardiner pole so would it be 8 mm?

8. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

The other thing is I think if you are using the yellow Gardiner pole hose you will need to replace it with new hose either from Gardiner poles or aqua adapter, as the yellow stuff is too soft I believe & will just stretch, so need to get a stiffer one this will also depend on if you use hot water or not

9. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

I thought pole hose is 5mm? & microbore comes in 6 & 8mm? not certain tho

10. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

Do you need stronger hose as your pulling on it all the time to turn the aqua dapter on and off?

Advertisement