Aqua-Dapter Mk3Xl

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mark m, Jan 18, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

Aqua-dapter have just released the new mk3 xl it weighs 125g thats lighter than a iphone thats is no weight . A must for everybody

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

its great they are coming down in weight, not sure if they could get any lighter, well they could but could cost alot to buy it!

think i'll stick to my tap, more than 10 times cheaper lol

3. Jeff Brimble

Jeff Brimble Member

They let me have one on a try before you buy :)
    I didnt.

4. Aqua-dapter

Aqua-dapter Active Member

Hi Jeff,

That was a long time ago, a Mk1! As I recall you asked for one to see if could be attached to one of the poles you were making, rather than because you we're interested in using or buying one. I understand you already had your own preferred methods of controlling water use.

As with many things, there's a lot that's down to personal preference. Some swear by 'pinching' or 'kinking' the hose, we have customers who only buy our orange hose for this. Other customers have persevered trying that method, but feel that they're quicker and conserve more water using an Aqua-dapter. There are some that love our orange hose, some that prefer the red, and others who don't like either!

At least there's more choice and innovation for everyone now!

Paul

5. OoO

OoO Guest

Well said paul, I am going to have a look over over the weekend at the pole situation. As I wouldn't mind giving one of these a go.

Loving the orange hose btw. Even in this winter, it just laughs it off :D

I will be buying more, but you just need to work out funds. I am spending more on equipment than i am making hahaha

6. Aqua-dapter

Aqua-dapter Active Member

Hi Damo,

I'll see if I still have those weights we discussed a while back recorded somewhere. If I have I'll email you at some point.

Glad you like the orange hose :)

Paul

7. mark m

mark m Hero

Orange hose is much better imo I am trying the red hose at the moment and I did find it a bit stiff

8. harunh

harunh Legend

whats so good about the orange hose comapred to my gardiners yellow hose ? 6mm right ?

9. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

It's 5mm id 8mm od.. I think... The orange hose is a lot stiffer. It's been annoying me ever since I bought my aquadapter but I'm hoping it loosens up a bit. I'm not too sure what aquadapter I got, place just told me "it's the new one"

10. OoO

OoO Guest

How long you had the hose Belfast?

Advertisement