Aqua Dapter Offer

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Matty H, Nov 29, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Just had an email off them offering discount off aquadapter. Never had one but I'm tempted to get one for my SMAX 47 - I have a carbon gooseneck fitted and its the only pole that I feel it may be useful to fit one. Mainly due to when it's fully extended. Anybody got one on a large commercial pole and are they any good?

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I dont have one on a large commercial pole. They are really good. Saves time and water what more can you ask for?

3. Aqua-dapter

Aqua-dapter Active Member

Hi Matty,

We have customers who use Aqua-dapters on longer poles, although I'd estimate that most who don't (yet ;)) have one on all their poles probably put it on the shorter "every day" pole first.

Someone posted a picture of one on a Super Max 40 the other day:
    [​IMG]

We have a Carbon Gooseneck Adapter, that allows you to continue to use the Carbon Gooseneck on the pole.

If fitting to a longer pole, we'd recommend using our Red hose, which has less stretch, so there's a more positive response when pulling on it to operate the Aqua-dapter.

If you want to chat about it, feel free to call on 01384 934934.

Paul

4. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Hi Paul, I will give you a ring next week and probably order one. I purchased some of the orange hose off you a couple of months ago for my shorter Gardiners poles as I find you can kink your pole hose - I don't really like taps and the Gardiners pole hose is awful to be honest. Their poles are superb however - so I use your hose in their poles. At the moment I have SLX-22 and SLX-30 both with your hose that I kink. However I have the original Gardiners hose and a tap on my SMAX - when its fully extended for some jobs it's a right pain with the tap, hence my thinking of aqua-dapter :) I don't want one on smaller poles. Speak to you next week.
    Matt

5. Aqua-dapter

Hi Matt,

OK, look forward to speaking with you next week.

We haven't had any offers for a while, this is the biggest discount we've been able to do for some time, so now's a good time to get one if you've been considering it.

Paul

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

so whats the deal for 1 then? i need to get one and wrap it up for under the tree as its my xmas present lol

7. Aqua-dapter

Hi Belfastcleaning,

The offer has gone out to existing customers first, it will be sent to our subscribers next.

If you email sales @aqua-dapter .co.uk I'll make sure you're included.

Paul

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

great mate, thanks

9. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I would like one as well but the lighter one , i think i have the mk2 with the orange hosing, count me in mr aqua :)

10. Aqua-dapter

Hi Neil,

Did you buy from us? If so, you should already have received the email (I think it went out on Thursday). If not, send us an email and I'll make sure you're included.

Paul

Advertisement