Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ninja Pole Review

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chip

Product: ninja pole

Where to git it: jeff brimble

Your rating out of 10: depends

Review:

don't think many on here will have one so might be an eye opener. It's 21 foot actual length, will reach most domestic inc 3rd storey (2nd actually we just call them 3rd!) and is CLAMPLESS! Well, it's not, but it's in that the sections wedge together when extended. It's fibre glass but is in the carbon league for weight. It costs less than 100 quid delivered 88 I think ( may have changed). There are probs, obviously the sections wear, depending on how much you twist it to lock will determine how sat they wear, but you can put a piece of electrical tape around the bottom of the offending section and lengthen its life (I've done it several times each section) which takes about 5 mins. If you pull the section out too hard, it locks and needs a heat gun round it to help loosen it, although I once managed to work it loose through use once. If you don't lock the section right, it comes down in mid use(frustrating) mainly an issue over connys. Basically this pole is held together with tape, to stop the sections collapsing to far and prevent spinning. I've had mine just over a year and have cracked nearly every section, and have taped them all up and still works, but as had its best days.

I can't compare it to slx clx and so on as haven't had one yet, and maybe it doesn't rate as highly per sey, but I would probably rate it at 7-7.5 as a pole in its own right, but if I took it as a pole for less than 100 quid and the act that it's very light, and when you get it right with the extensions, I'd say it's probably unbeatable and in that sense may deserve 10. But I can appreciate why it wouldn't be for everyone.

Can I have my book now gav /emoticons/smile.png

Video/Pics:

Back