Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water Fed Poles .... ?

Lukeey

Hey all,

Hope your all well.

Joined WCF today... Be nice /emoticons/wink.png

Could you all Post what poles you have & rate them /emoticons/smile.png

I'll start it off -

22ft Gardiner SL-X Pole (Carbon)

-Highly recommend it to all, However if doing 3 story houses, sometimes just about reaches top window. But overall excellent!

Ordered a 27ft CL-X last week from Gardiner Poles so will let you all know what it like:)

~~

Lukeey

~~~~

i have the 25ft slx and love it although i might have to invest in a smaller clx for tight bungalows etc soon.

I have a CL-X 27 brilliant pole use it as an every day pole

and I use Fishing pole modified for my high stuff

Received the CLX 27ft yesteraday mourning, used it for the first time and well happy with it! So light and small when closed just slides into the back of the Caddy with out any problems /emoticons/smile.png

Their good poles but be prepared for the odd clamp to come lose,easy to stick back quick rub down with fine sand paper a wipe with alcohol and glue it using Epoxy resin or you can get this No nails tape from B&Q wrap it round the pole and wack the clamp back on,2 second job.

Using the CL-X 27 for about 6 weeks and has made my round that little bit easier /emoticons/smile.png well worth the money.I get saving up for a SL-X next

cheers buddy, yeh will do that. The SL-X is one brilliant pole! Well worth saving for! Makes work much, much more easier /emoticons/smile.png

Back