Aqua-dapter

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by SPCleaning, Feb 14, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Bought about 18 months ago, used for about two months but I couldn't get on with it. It was removed and put in a tool box. Just found it again. There is no hose, but if it is of any use to anyone you are welcome to it for FREE.
    I would like the Postage/packing covered though.

[​IMG]
    screen capture

[​IMG]
    photo upload

Advertisement
  2. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

Hi mate, just trying to get my kit together slowly and one of these is on my list, would be a great help. let me know what you want for postage, thanks.

3. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Pm me with your name and address adamangler and I'll post it to you on Monday. Don't worry about p&p, it wont be much I'm sure it won't break me to just send it to you mate.

4. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

Ok mate will pm you, very kind gesture mate, i will send you something though.

5. Mwwindowcleaning

Mwwindowcleaning Active Member

Is that the v lite one, I have had three before. They seem to get a hairline crack in them and eventually snap. Plus they are quite heavy. Does anyone know Wether these problems have been solved on the new v lite aquadapter as I think they are a great bit of kit if it weren't for these problems I'd defo buy another.

6. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

I bought it a long time ago Mwwindowcleaning and really have no idea which version it is. It was working without issue when I used it but I had a hand injury at the time. The pulling of the tubing to activate the water was causing me some considerable pain so I went back to a tap on the belt and never went back to it.

7. Jambo 43

Jambo 43 Member

Do you where i can buy a 30ft pole

8. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

tap on the belt SP any pics sounds gd

9. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

I'll sort a pic Duncs

10. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

I know this is not every one's cup of tea and there is a loop to contend with, but I think its fairly bullet proof and not much to go wrong. I am used to this method and it works for me. Duncs

[​IMG]
    upload pics

Advertisement