Aqua-dapter

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Aqua-dapter, Jul 9, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Aqua-dapter

Aqua-dapter Active Member

Hi,

Just checking with some of the guys who said they were going to buy an Aqua-dapter (window washer and colinvansmith I think) - did you get one, and if so, what do you think of it?

Paul

Advertisement
  2. Not yet but im buying one this week coming, i'll post once i've used it :)

Col

3. Hi

Moved house 3 weeks ago so have had a lot on just cathicng up with work.

Also no internet for 3 weeks as Sky took until today to install the line!!!!

I will get one this week but after a lot of thought I can see it will be a benifit

4. Aqua-dapter

Great news guys. Let me know if you have any questions, either on here or email us sales@...

Paul

5. Aqua-dapter

6. Aqua-dapter

Although the reconditioned Aqua-dapters sold out very quickly, we reduced the price of a new Aqua-dapter with 12 months warranty yesterday.

http://www.aqua-dapter.co.uk/products/

We've also been adding some new products recently that you may want to check out.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Paul

7. MathewL

MathewL Guest

Yeah i have one. Just bought it recently. What do you want to know about it. Just ask me. I will tell you.

8. I just bought one, good bit of kit defo saves on time and water. However, couple of negative points the hose that come with it is prone to kinking and costs time to keep fixing would be better if the hose was softer, sometimes the little cross that spins to turn the water on/off get stuck midway so the water won't turn off so it take time to drop the pole down to fix it. other than that i really like it and would recommend to anyone.

9. Aqua-dapter

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear your positive comments ;)

Most people say that the hose doesn't kink easily, but it does take a few days to settle down. It needs to be low stretch because it's being pulled all the time, a "softer" hose will wear out quicker, and would also affect performance.

The behaviour you mention about the wheel only going mid-way is usually because of what we describe as a "half-pull". If the carriage doesn't go all the way to the bottom of the unit, the wheel doesn't rotate quite far enough and that can mean the trigger doesn't pop up.

Generally after a short while using it, you get the feel of how strongly you need to pull it which minimizes the happening.

Paul

10. Fair one about the hose i'll give it a few weeks to straighten out, as for the on/off i'll make sure im pulling it hard enough

Advertisement