Aqua-Dapter

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Davidburnleyservices, Aug 10, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Davidburnleyservices

Aqua-Dapter Is it any good?
    Seen it advertised and seen the video but does any one have it and think its worth £35-£65

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

Very good. Build quality is amazing. And very useful.

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

????not wat i have hurd on a nother forum but ive never tryed 1 so ?i just un plug the pole hose frm 100m hose

4. OoO

OoO Guest

Had the first one and the last one.

It's usually the operator at fault.

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

realy? a guy called pootoo had one an a few others on the forum an thay all said spring broke and very bad custmer survice just wat i have hurd so as i said ive never had 1 so ? thay do look a good ider tho dispite the extra waight added to pole. :Image9:

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

just red the new ones r spose 2 b half the waight of the old ones

7. OoO

OoO Guest

Pootoo has been banned from this forum twice.

Fully aware of the AD situation with him and I know what version I believe.

8. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

lol band twice haha, god wat ever next i dont even wana no wat he got band 4 lol :Image13: .

9. mark m

mark m Hero

Excellent bit of kit

10. spruce

spruce Grand Master

We have had them since they first came out.

For me it is the best accessory that has come out for us WFPers. We have instant control over our water flow by just pulling the hose that comes out of the end of our poles.

Its so convenient to switch off the AD once the window has been cleaned, give the cill a 'dry' brush off, and move on to the next window without wasting water.

I have a bad back and it has saved me having to bend down each time to pick the tap off the floor to switch it on and off.

My son has also got one on his pole that he uses with his back pack. It saves him quite a bit of water and he wouldn't be without it now.

Yes it adds a bit of weight to the pole, but the benefits outweigh the negatives. The MK3XL is noticeably lighter than the Mk1 and Mk2. If you have a Gardiners Extreme brush on your pole as I do, then that will help with weight reduction.

A friend of mine has fitted them to the poles that he and his son use. About 3 years ago they bought a round about 10 miles away that took them just more than a 650 litre tank of water. This meant that they had to travel all the way back the next day to finish off. Now with AD's they finish their work in one day and come home with water still in the tank. For him the cost of those AD's has justified themselves on the first clean out there.

In 3 years of using an AD I have replaced 3 springs at 99p each. So my advice is to buy a couple of springs at the same time as keep them as spares in the box it comes in.

Personally, I prefer the red hose over the orange even just using cold water, but thats my personal taste with having using/used both of them. One thing you do have to do is uncoil the hose when you start using it. If you don't it will tangle up at the bottom of the pole as you extend it.

We have found the after sales service from AD on a par with Gardiners. Sadly there is going to be some people who you can never please. They tend to become quite vocal about their experiences, Sadly it becomes a platform for them to promote themselves, and isn't a true reflection on the quality of the product or that of their after sales service.

Advertisement