Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best feeling in the world clicking that button!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So the Customer doesn't have to click 'accept' each time you send for the payment?

More than happy to help on that front via PM and give you other GC tips.
In return if you do signup all i would ask is you use my gocardless link so will get £50 off in fees.

They take 1% of your bill £15 house, you loose 15p
Sounds good to me mate, advice always more than welcome, and would be happy to use your link if we decide to go for it.

No not at all, i get paid regardless. No customer interaction at all /emoticons/smile.png
I see! So basically you click 'collect money' (or whatever) and then the money jist comes straight out there account without them even knowing?

I see! So basically you click 'collect money' (or whatever) and then the money jist comes straight out there account without them even knowing?
Clean house

Click Start

Customer emailed

Payment comes out 3 days later

i get paid 7 days later

All automatic. One click

Clean houseClick Start

Customer emailed

Payment comes out 3 days later

i get paid 7 days later

All automatic. One click
So customer gets a receipt via email basically,..

Just set it up, and took a payment from the wife @Damo,

My problem is, it just shows her name? So how can you change that name to an address? As I won't be able to match names to the payment, I need to be able to match addresses?

I would be the same, in fact I mostly work with nick names lol, "dog man" "gutter man" "shy lady" etc etc lol

You need what is called a widget.

As I said. Check out my page. Explains it all.

Once they sign up you can add their address in go cardless dashboard.

My customers cannot sign up to go cardless without a reference - their first line of their address.

I set them up for recurring payments on the 15th of every month! Its kind of like a payday for me !
What happens if you need to miss them one month, on leave or delayed with weather etc, I have mine setup through CP the same as @Damo so you do the clean then you click a button to start the process, a few that have setup on it liked the idea it's only ever taken once a clean has been completed rather than a set monthly payment incase I miss them for one reason or another.

Had a couple like that recently, bit of moss on the drive they think there full, put camera up nout there. "yes they could do with a clear sir would you like to get them done"

What happens if you need to miss them one month, on leave or delayed with weather etc, I have mine setup through CP the same as @Damo so you do the clean then you click a button to start the process, a few that have setup on it liked the idea it's only ever taken once a clean has been completed rather than a set monthly payment incase I miss them for one reason or another.
Ive hardly missed a clean in 12 years on any house. I'd just pop cash back to them if I did happen to miss one I suppose.

Latest Posts

Back