Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pictures

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Aquajetexteriorcleaning

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any before and after pics of gutter and fascia cleans I could use for leaflets or could point me in the right direction, also any solar panel pics. If anyone could help me out please could you send them to [email protected]. Thank you very much./emoticons/smile.png

You should do your own :thumbsup:

Gives you the opportunity to showcase your work. I'd feel like a bit of a fraud if I was using someone else's photos.

It wouldn't make me feel like a fraud, if a customer said is that your work I'd say no got it of the inter web. Also not got a camera only a phone and I did try to take some but they were rubbish quality.

No offence mate, but Adams right, I certainly wouldn't use someone else's pictures and if I was looking for a company and they didn't have their own I would have to ask questions why, fair enough if they were new and didn't have any but to say they are someone else's just flags warning signs. I use a phone for my pics and assume nearly everyone on here does too. They don't need to be perfect, they just need to show before and after.

Plus when i posted some pics of before and after on my facebook page (one is my profile pic on here) the customer whose house it was saw it and really made a point of saying publicly what a good job i had done

I do however have a couple of pics on my facebook courtesy of mr munro on an old post on here

They are gradually being replaced with ones from jobs i have done

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep totally agree with Adam

A few have asked before and I think it's s very strange request

Just do your own mate camera phone is fine - it's not that were being tight

You should do your own :thumbsup:Gives you the opportunity to showcase your work. I'd feel like a bit of a fraud if I was using someone else's photos.
Neil is right but if you need some to put on there while you get some of your own search mark m threads on here

Ages ago he did on full of pics for anyone to use

But definitely get your own while working

Preferably get some good pics of a house that stands out in the area so people may recognise it

Back