Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Man Flu

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

I'm not out and about today as seems I'm coming down with man flu.

I feel like ****....

I've just got up and the first thing my wife said when she got home from work was "you wimp I've not been feeling well for the last 5 weeks but still managed to go to work"

I get man flu too.2 years ago I was ill and missus kept on saying its man flu so to prove a point I carried on working ,by day 3 I was in a lot of pain .I never go to doctor but was in so much pain I had to ,it turns out I had liquid in my lungs (doctor says it was pleurisy) ,missus felt so bad she couldn't do enough for me lol hahahaha

What I call man flu is where a viral infection aftects my muscles, joints and chest to the point where would be unsafe for me to work.

I've also had pleurisy which is not nice either....

Hopefully I will be well enough to get back out on monday as I’ve loads to catch back on.

I've just got up and the first thing my wife said when she got home from work was "you wimp I've not been feeling well for the last 5 weeks but still managed to go to work"

What I call man flu is where a viral infection aftects my muscles, joints and chest to the point where would be unsafe for me to work.

I've also had pleurisy which is not nice either....
It's not us you have to convince Smurf :Image9: .......sounds like it's your Mrs you need to convince :Image13: .

Think the missus realises now I'm not pulling a fast one and is being quit nice to me for a change :Image10:

man flu is our time of the month :Image13:

if the women want sympathy and understanding during there time?

I been through hell and back with the missus wrong time of the month for years but thank god no more :Image13:

Back