Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

fitting gardiner wfp to my trucks roof rack

law

Hi People

I am new to the wfp system, my main problem for is I have to put my pole on the roof rack.

I cant seem to find any clips or anything to make it easy to put on and off between jobs.

I might have to make a box for it I want to leave the brush head on. Any help would be great

cheers

buy and drill some tool clips to your roof rack.obviously the same diameter of your pole.very cheap,ive done this in the past and secure

557_18_kisskrok2_600.jpg

WoW really fast reply's just a few questions

thank you "reach for the glass" Pipe guard what type ? I looked on google and all I few was cages for down pipes etc any chance of more info plz.

"Daveyboy" thank you to use as well however I cant see how that is going to work with out a picture or some more detail plz.

albooty bungees are a pain in the neck and taking them all and on all days going get old really fast thank you for the reply.

Mark my thanks to you well. Will the clipped hold on at 60mph? I can see that idea working really well in town but when I go between towns etc would they still be able to hold on ?

Gutterpipe held on to roof bars with jubilee clips

Put pole in brush end last and leave just the brush sticking out

Screw a small bungee to the end to put round the brush to hold the pole in

I've seen it done by a couple of people and it seems to work fine

Hi taxloss well I should have stated that it was a double cab pick up truck, and not just a truck in the heading. (my bad)

The space I have limited when I have put in a 500L water tank pump etc room is running out very fast buying a van is out of the question (just can not be done) the poles 1.8m long and putting it in on a angle due to the tank being to the roof of the back box.

For my 1st year of trading I have to play the card i was delt. I thought if someone which more experience in the industry had a good idea which could make my life easier why not ask /emoticons/smile.png

Lile this but on the outside and longer so all the pole goes in

Replace cable ties with jubilee clips

1 round the roof bars then 1 round the pipe interlocked like a figure 8 both ends of the pipe and job done

[media]

[/media]

Latest Posts

Back