Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

That old chestnut

Smurf

I won some work then a week later was told the window cleaning firm they have has dropped there price so could i do it for that.

What would you do?

Tell them thanks but no thanks....

They just want a cheap clean, but quick enough to sack their regular windy then give you the job.... Then wham hey they dropped the price! Can you match it? :laugh: ********

Unless it's still a fantastic job and still a good price I'd go lower! If however if I felt something wasn't Right I'd walk

I won some work then a week later was told the window cleaning firm they have has dropped there price so could i do it for that.
What would you do?
Hang on a minute. You were cheaper than someone else? :BS:

Plus they know the standard of the other lot's work, but do they know the standard of your work? If the other lot are :turd: but they are still happy to keep them if they do it cheaper sounds iffy to me. Now if the other lot are good and are willing to do the job cheaper, why are they gambling on the standard of your work? Assuming they don't know the standard of your work.

Unless of course you have done other work for them in the past and your professional approach has attracted them to you /emoticons/wink.png

No one's work is a better standard than smurfs

Well except me, tolish,tuffers and everyone on here lol

You are such a smatry pants @Tuffers:rolleyes:

No I wasn't cheaper to start with that was the funny bit and they still did not get offered the job nor win it back either being cheaper still. I just told them how good I was as you do and said no that is my price /emoticons/biggrin.png

You are such a smatry pants @Tuffers:rolleyes:
No I wasn't cheaper to start with that was the funny bit and they still did not get offered the job nor win it back either being cheaper still. I just told them how good I was as you do and said no that is my price /emoticons/biggrin.png
It's 'SMARTY' /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep with 16 flats of old folk saying "you left my windows wet" now that is going to be my biggest challenge /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep with 16 flats of old folk saying "you left my windows wet" now that is going to be my biggest challenge /emoticons/biggrin.png
Been there done that lol, I find as long as they dry ok they soon come round to your way of thinking

I will just tell the old folk if they kick off that ladders are now banned for window cleaning so I use that magic self drying water which should do the trick don't you think? /emoticons/biggrin.png

You should use that dehydrated water

Comes in a packet

Measure it out and just add water

I will just tell the old folk if they kick off that ladders are now banned for window cleaning so I use that magic self drying water which should do the trick don't you think? /emoticons/biggrin.png
Tell them they is vinegar and blended news paper in the water lol

That'll be easy, just show em you have an erect pole, even at your age Smurf. The old dears will be swooning :h:

Back