Aquadapter Vs Remote Control

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by timbeam, Oct 12, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. timbeam

timbeam Active Member

I currently use an aquadapter which works fine but obviously adds weight to the end of my pole. I'm just wondering if it would be worth switching to remote?

For those of you with experience of remote, how bad are they for interference/reliability etc?

Cheers!

PS - I use a backpack.

Advertisement
  2. Pride Clean

Pride Clean Active Member

Neither i use a pole hose tap.
    Cheap as chips, weighs next to nothing

3. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

i had a pole hose tap but your left with a big loop of hose at your feet all the time especially as i tend to mainly use my clx 27 ive just switched to remote control on my new pure freedom trolley and havent had any problems with it yet

4. mark m

mark m Hero

I find the aqua-dapter tap works excellent and stops the water instantly the remote works well but you tend to use more water because it does not stop the water instantly

5. timbeam

timbeam Active Member

Fair enough guys, thanks for your input. Will probably stick with the aquadapter for now.

Cheers!

Advertisement