Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is this the sort of price?

W

WWC

Hi, I mentioned in another thread that I did a pressure washing job at my father-in-laws house. I don't do this professionally as I just have a 'home' pressure washer. But, when I was looking around online, as you do, I saw a pressure washing company with an online quote page. So, I put in the details of the job I did to get a price...

Block paving driveway like the picture below. This isn't actually the house, just an image I got off the internet.

block-paving.jpg

Area - 19.4m X 10m

(it wasn't actually all driveway, but I added the bits I did together to get this size)

The online quote I got was £937 inc VAT, and I am not sure if that covers re-sanding, it didn't say.

Is that the sort of price you would charge? If that is normal, I think I need to get a good pressure washer.

Hmmm, maybe I should show that quote to my father-in-law /emoticons/biggrin.png

I would have thought that price would be pressure wash, re-sand and maybe seal myself as it works out roughly £4 per square metre. For someone willing to pay that sort of money out they would expect a top rate job done by experienced professionals using good kit.

Back