Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Back pack some job

J

justme27

Have complete 2 full weeks using my new wfp trolley and at the beginning of February put my prices up by £1 to £2 per house which was a good pay rise with 400 houses on my books. I bought a big boy full set up with the unger hydro for Xmas and have been practicing up till now and am amazed I wfp the tops and trad bottoms but all in all it works out I've just give myself another £150 a week pay rise by accident switching to 50/50 wfp happy days lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Sorry mate read it wrong, fairplay to ya, buying a backpack a ro system myself at end of the month, cant wait.

Anyone recommend a ro system, il probably need 15 t0 20 drums a day?

Cheers

If you want to make 500l per day you can get a 450gpd ro from Collins water products on ebay for £170

Does me fine

Check your water pressure first to see if you need a booster pump

Also check your tds (handheld tds meter is only about a tenner)

You may be low enough tds to use just di only

Yeah dave my mistake mate,

Dave see that ro system you recommended, does it come with everything i need to start making water ie fittings an stuff, or do i need to buy an di seperate?

My tds is 150 mate, i dont know what my pressure is, i can fill a 25 litre drum in just over a minute lol.

Thanks for yer help dave, your the man.

You can get an inline pressure gauge for the ro for a few quid

You need to buy a di seperate but and i know some will disagree with me if it is a new ro so working at a good efficiency of 97% ish then you could be getting down to 4 maybe 4.5 tds which personally i will clean with..depends on your water composition where you are but it could be fine to clean with

Most people get a di just to be 100% sure though

Back