Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Connecting to outside tap.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Colonel

This is probably a silly question but if you were to connect your petrol washer to an outside tap does the pressure hose fit on to a standard fitting or do you need a different connector .

Sorry you lost me on that one as a garden hose is completely different to a pressure washer hose.

You connect the garden hose to the inlet of the pump if it takes a direct tap feed that is but some don't so you need to draw water from a buffer tank.

The pressure washer hose goes to the outlet of the pump that should be included in the washer you get surely?

Thanks Smurf, as i said in my opening post i am new to this and have just received my first pressure washer. I bought it from Jetmac but i got 2 pressure hoses with it and it was advertised as only getting one so i thought it must be for the supply (obviously i had my blonde head on).. It did not mention it was a barrel fed machine but i will give it a whirl when i get home.

Thanks again and be prepared for some more stupid questions Lol

Back