Aquatap

Discussion in 'Tutorials & DIY' started by andy1992, Jul 20, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. andy1992

andy1992 Member

Hi guys

Trying to get the pins out so that I can take some of the grease of to tighten it up. Problem is cant get them out. Have turned it to half way and still not. Are they just really tight?

Advertisement
  2. andy1992

andy1992 Member

Ahh just using the wrong pliers. Came out quite easily haha case closed

3. cheapncheerful

well that was a short post:Dyep sometimes you just need the correct tool....er....i have it somewhere....:whistle:

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Let us know how you get on with the aquatap :thumbsup:

5. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Love my aquatap so far, sometimes at certain angles its harder to put on/off, but overall its a great and cheap way to save water.

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

yep u can pull the pins out with pliers there just tite thats all im not keen on aquatap its ok but i pefer aquadapter good ider the tap but not for me:thumbsdown:

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Can I borrow it just to see if its any good as I run my hose on the outside of my poles?

8. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

sold it to a friend m8 for £10 ha it was to louse for me i asked peter 3 or 4 times if he could send me some washers to titen it up i dident mind paying but no reply so i got shot of the dam thing poor custmer survice i should have listened to (jd) frm acs:rolleyes: £30 down the drain or wat ever it was some realy like it but i find it was turning off all the time an was hurting my rists an hands frm the constent twisting:mad:

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Not to worry bud :thumbsup:....just thought I would ask instead of wasting my money if was no good

10. andy1992

andy1992 Member

In the words of wagga " I think it's the best thing since slice bread." Even if it does turn off u just turn back on and go again. Really easy. Tighten up will certainlystop it off tho

Advertisement