Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello All

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Richy

I'm Richard, I've been lurking for a while and thought I had better say hello. I have found some great advice on this site already.

I use wfp trolley for a small round mainly family and friends and some folks I've been recommended to.

I want to concentrate more on the windows this year and build the numbers up if I can.

This looks a good place to get help.

Cheers all.

Rich

Welcome Richard... Good luck with the business you've come to the right place friendly bunch here and always willing to help!! /emoticons/smile.png

Well I will be grateful for the help. I need to get my speed up. Everyone is happy with how clean the windows are. Pricing is a tricky subject, I don't want to undercut anyone or overcharge. I suppose that comes with experience. I 've been reading a lot of posts on canvassing, it's strange I've been doing marketing part time and can easily knock a door to sign people up for insulation and home energy products. But I'm nervous about asking if they want their windows cleaned, barmy or what? I think it is all to do with product knowledge and confidence. If they don't say 'NO' in the first sentence I've got them. I only know a fraction about wfp but I can get people to give it a try without doing a free clean if not satisfied guarantee.

Back