Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hypo wall cleaning

Not stupid mate I ask loads

Blackwash is a hypo mix pre done

Commercial job in centre of town decent price so worth doing right

You would think we (NI) are a completely different part of the world when it comes to ordering stuff. I went to order the IK sprayer from Amazon which the seller stated FREE delivery in the UK, last time I checked Northern Ireland was part of the UK :-( Anyway I get a message to say the he cant supply me the item as it would cost him £20 extra to get it over here.

My gripe is that the seller still has it on the it is free delivery in the UK, he really should have Mainland only as this is very misleading, again you would think we were a million miles away, if he was based in the South of England and I was from the North Of Scotland would it still be free delivery?

Anyway, does anyone know of any suppliers in Northern Ireland that I could get a IK or similar Knapback Sprayer with Viton Seals?

Decided to stay out of 'Soft Wash' for a while, seems like a law suit waiting to happen, spraying bleaches and acids etc at height in 'mist' form.
My grandfather was a painter decorator by trade and had this huge stash of drop sheets. When painting an exterior of a building he would cover every car for at least 50 feet in either direction as those tiny drops off the roller can float some distance on the lightest of breezes.

Well I reckon that a softwash solution has the ability to 'float' a hell of a lot further. I doubt it will be long before the neighbor 5 doors down wonders why all his prize carp are dead and not long after that before he comes looking for you.!

The girl next door sues you for six pairs of designer jeans hanging on the washing line now covered with pink spots etc.

Too much risk at present.
This is, so far, why I have not done any soft washing, I am waiting for something to go wrong with so many trying it out.

have the equipment, just not sure I want to be spraying bleach everywhere.

This is, so far, why I have not done any soft washing, I am waiting for something to go wrong with so many trying it out.
have the equipment, just not sure I want to be spraying bleach everywhere.
Your wait is over @Diwrnach

I went to AandE with chemical burn , ruined aload of clothes , knackered a backpack , stained a gangsters Tarmac and burnt a posh tarts lawn... And Am just getting going ...

The main part is the pump box just a Stanley tool box with battery and pump and on / off switch - to old reel then WFP or hose and spray nozzle for floor work - and I use JOKA gloves now after getting burned

Back