Are You A Forum Addict?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gav, Dec 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

It seems most here are! I am most definitely, most of my online time is spent on forums or running them! Although this one is currently my only one, I have sold some in the past and ran many along the way as well as a free forum hosting service.

So are any of you forum admins or just forum lovers?

I am truly addicted and as a result am now working on another forum project, don't panic that does not mean I won't focus on this amazing community.

The new forum is going to be a forum for people just like me a total addict! Its a forum for forum admins and forum lovers.

I am between two names at the mo adminaddict and forumaddict.

The main focus will be on admins and mods of forums so guess that would be better. It will be a forum helping other admins with everything from getting started to promotion to managing a community.

Any of you lovely forum addicts want to help get this next gav! project off the ground?

When it is nearing launch it would be great to have a helping hand in populating it with some great info and because your all so amazing and have a great sense of community I can't think of anyone better to work alongside.

Lol anyway their is my random post and insight into my forum addiction! :blink:
    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Advertisement
  2. chip

chip Guru

I kind of am, only use 2, any more I'd get nothing done what with being rubbish with tech! I have to step out every now and then to keep my feet grounded. Thing I like about the forums I use is that you get some good info and ideas, along with the downright barmy and out there. Even if I think a post or idea is bonkers I like it because as the saying goes "a bad idea tried is better than a good idea unused". Nice comaradarie too, no one seems to have an air of superiority. All the best with the next one Gav.

3. harunh

harunh Legend

Gav u no am the biggest addict on here lol

4. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

could do with a public ticker under each of our names and that would tell you who the forum whores are lol .

5. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Wont be accurate, instead of logging off I just cross out the tab from here. So I would think I would still be counted as ''online'' even when im not here?

6. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Yer me too mk

I am defo an addict, I'm currently active on 8 forums :)

7. Dodger

Dodger Hero

haha I'm similar, I can be logged in for ages but working on something on another tab or photoshop or something., then theres mod duties so I'm just reading posts like a good en.

But yes, addicted slightly too :D

8. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

lol so any of you fellow addicts up for helping the new project get of the ground, populating with posts etc?

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Count me in Gav!!

10. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Yes yes, will it be on tapatalk though lol

Advertisement