Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much To Fuel Your Van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm using a Renault Kangoo diesel.

Mileage and fuel for last week with diesel at £1.379/ltr was.......

383 miles = £53.64

= 44 mpg

= .14p per/mile

roughly £15 a week, do about 50 miles.
/emoticons/ohmy.png/emoticons/ohmy.png/emoticons/ohmy.png That's about 20mpg.....or .30p per mile /emoticons/ohmy.png/emoticons/ohmy.png/emoticons/ohmy.png .

I'm using a Renault Kangoo diesel.
Mileage and fuel for last week with diesel at £1.379/ltr was.......

383 miles = £53.64

= 44 mpg

= .14p per/mile
pretty good going your average is the same as my estate car I use for full time job axle usually on breaking point with weight carried but fill it two to three times a week average is 14p per mile pretty steady driving all day then gets ragged at home time but I don't pay for the fuel

pretty good going
Cheers.

The worst I've had was when doing a round trip with jobs in Cardiff..Bristol..Swindon..and back to Cardiff via Ross-on-Wye :wacko: ......

Fuel at £1.409/ltr...

216 miles - £40.85

= 33 mpg

= .19p per/mile

Cheers guys great help...thought be alot more tbh cuz I generally jst drive to work and back at the moment...looking to get dispatch/scudo van...heard they ok on diesel and it's not too small or too big for what I need

/emoticons/ohmy.png/emoticons/ohmy.png/emoticons/ohmy.png That's about 20mpg.....or .30p per mile /emoticons/ohmy.png/emoticons/ohmy.png
I only ever drive round a very small town, never ever over 30mph...maybe why so bad???

Back