Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Opinions on this pressure washer please lads

WCF

Help Support WCF:

14ltrs per/min on that machine is fine if using a turbo nozzle-as said bit pricey!!!

the more ltrs/per min-increases the speed of the job considerably,but obviously it will cost you more money.

So how does the hp of a machine effect things?

I'm not sure how much work il get from it to be honest, so was thinking of getting a cheaper machine to test the water a bit

14 ltrs/per min is fine,by the way go on his website!!!his prices are cheaper on there as apposed to ebay & gumtree

if yopu email or phone personally you can get a deal, the one you r looking at has 2 big accesories with this ,

make an offer.

ask jetmac what he can do on a package. + you get 3 delivery

honda GX390, CHECK PRICE DIFFERENCE.

Loncins @ jetmac also good prices. i use to have one. got a good deal made up, with added spec. good advice from Smurfy

he wont,his customer service is not the best,ring him!!!that's if his got time to speak-but his machines are good.

I'd recommend a 13hp machine - and honestly, I know honda are the best but I've had a couple of Loncin engine machines & never once had issue with them,.. and you can save a couple of hundred going with a Loncin one. Put any money you save into longer hoses as these machines are heavy & awkward to move. If you can do even big houses in one go then you'll save a lot of time & hassle.

I'd also say that once you're up to 3000psi, flow rate is more important than more pressure. I had a 3000psi machine that kicked out 18lpm and a 4000psi machine that did 14lpm - - the 3000psi one did loads more work and there was no difference in quality

Don't get a machine from jetmac. The worst customer service I've ever had, the engines and pumps he uses are fine it's everything else that's **** and if something goes wrong good luck trying to get it repaired or get a refund! Go with Rutland pumps, their machines are a bit more but they use decent components and have better customer service

What is there to go wrong though?

There's an engine & a pump - both things you get serviced & repaired locally, and both things that can be swapped out if they die completely.

After that its just hoses & connectors - all fairly generic stuff & easy to get replacement bits off ebay.

Jetmac's customer service isn't great - but its the kind of thing where you shouldn't need it once you know anything about pressure washers?

Got mine from jetmac, after 5 jobs the unloader went, got a new one from Rutland pumps complete setup £60, soon as I got it you could tell the fittings are a better quality. If I had to get another pressure washer I would still go with jet mac and then just change the unloader.

The unloader valve allows water to recirculate back to the tank when the machine hits its rated pressure - without it the pump could get damaged & pipes burst etc etc.

I use a loncin, its been heavily used for over a year and not missed a beat, I think they may be a touch more thirsty but not enough to matter.

My advice if you are just testing the water is to hire equipment to start with, getting anything less than 15lpm is pointless, ideally you want 21lpm.

Back