Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sneak Peak At The New Website

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes I did use websites to go how you know that ? and Dereck you got way to much time on your hands to make up a chillabitches one up
It only took 2.5 seconds lighten up and spell my name correctly in future if you please /emoticons/smile.png

**DISCLAIMER - Don't take any of this to heart. It's purely constructive criticism which you can hopefully take back to your designer and get him to fix!**

The image on the banner is a dead link

The designer has used the keywords META tag. Search engines have been ignoring these for about 3 years

The description META won't get you anywhere on the search results, nor will the TITLE tag

The Twitter link takes you to the search results for Whizz Bizz and not your actual profile

No legal pages such as cookie policy and privacy policy

As mentioned already, there's no real content for the search engines to pick up on and there's not much for a visitor to read.

The design is a bit amateur but you'll get what you pay for in this industry.

It's honestly not much better than your old one.

Its an improvement. As someone else said talk to Ian on here.

Did you get a proper contract written up yet? Im not a fan of price for the work you will be getting. Ive got 1.5k to spend on a round and I can tell you now I wouldnt use your sevice. I would rather just buy a round. Its only going to cost a extra couple of hundred quid

**DISCLAIMER - Don't take any of this to heart. It's purely constructive criticism which you can hopefully take back to your designer and get him to fix!**

The designer has used the keywords META tag. Search engines have been ignoring these for about 3 years

The description META won't get you anywhere on the search results, nor will the TITLE tag

The Twitter link takes you to the search results for Whizz Bizz and not your actual profile

As mentioned already, there's no real content for the search engines to pick up on and there's not much for a visitor to read.

lol.

You must have posted about a few milli seconds before me lol

I have this one loaded up for some strange reason.....

http://www.windowcleaningfife.co.uk

But look at this site, its beautiful. Whizz Bizz you want people to pay upfront, if you had a website looking like that you would be laughing.

£3500 in a drop down menu, aint gonna happen /emoticons/sad.png

I took a £3500 payment up front last year, and my site was worse and I didnt advertise. So they are out there. Actually guys can you all do me a quick favour, just grab your bank cards quick and see if my pay pal option is working :lol:

I took a £3500 payment up front last year' date=' and my site was worse and I didnt advertise. So they are out there. Actually guys can you all do me a quick favour, just grab your bank cards quick and see if my pay pal option is working :lol:[/quote']You wont be getting 3.5k out of me upfront /emoticons/tongue.png But When the time is right, i am willing to give you a go.

You wont be getting 3.5k out of me upfront /emoticons/tongue.png But When the time is right' date=' i am willing to give you a go.[/quote']Brilliant thanks appreciate the faith, to be fair those guys have used me twice before

I hope you never rushed the site due to people saying your old site looks s*** As tbh i have noticed a few things as a window cleaner that would actually put me off. Now I have read through it /emoticons/sad.png
She has been working on it since the 20th december did rush it because of my price increase wanted it to coincide with that

Latest Posts

Back