Asked to quote the local b&q store

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Feb 18, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

The outsides are absolutely minging! I will also have to clean all of the insides including sliding doors etc. I walked round and jotted the prices down on my pad. Just added it all up, but haven't told them how much yet.

How much do you think it all added up to? Remember theses stores have lots of glass and high internal windows too.

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

I was looking at my local b and q funny enough its got some sort of glass pigeon tower for some reason I know not...but would be a cracker of a job to get...er seeing as we dont know what your local b and q looks like its what you call a random shot game...

er...er...£er...£250 and one pounds..and a free cup of tea from the cafe...hey at least they have toilets...:D

3. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

You forgot a free bacon buttie cheapncheerful !

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Dunno about freebies, I'll be banned from the store when I tell them how much :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. cheapncheerful

I kinda got peeded off with them because they started out diy and then started the trade point stuff and that annoyed me...they are either one or the other I cant be messed with so I dont bother with em any more may as well use local builders merchant

yeh I can get my free bacon buttie at local builders merchant as well...

I couldnt do it as there are too many short skirts that would distract me...all asking for a screw...:D

6. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

I always check screwfix for things first as they are cheaper, rather than b&q now :thumbsup:

7. OutlaneWC

OutlaneWC Active Member

It's a weird one it that, that screw fix is cheaper as screw fix are owned by b and q or vice versa can't remember whixh

8. Andy cherry

Andy cherry Member

Gotta go on hourly rate I think,cover your ass with an extra hour or two....good luck
    You know what will happen if too cheap

9. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

Got folding trolley from b and q as £5 cheaper, same spec

Both owned by same parent company I think.

They are loaded so I hope it's at least £250 monthly for half a day, help keep Mrs tuffers in the 'manor' to which she has become accustomed I'm sure ;-)

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I have no Idea of the size of store you are talking about but commercial stuff like that I would not be cheap at all neither would they expect it to be.

Advertisement