at least in this job i can work my way up the ladder

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harry, May 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harry

harry Guest

whos the youngest window cleaner here I been window cleaning since i was 17 with somone else then started on my own a few months ago and i just turn 19 at the start of may. any one as young as me? ive been trying to be as professional as can be but there are some people that still look down at me even tho i made my own company at 18 all on my own. oh and just got my van written done looks great! :)

Advertisement
  2. LaddersOnline

LaddersOnline Newcomer

Fair play to you that is very impressive and it's just a shame that more young people don't grow a pair like you and get out there.

3. Ryan

Ryan Guest

ambition will get you far in life

sitting around like i did earning £180 a week for 5 years would get me know where least now we can build on somthing

4. Iain

Iain Guru

Going out on your own is an incredibly difficult step to take and one that a lot of people just won't do. I kept putting it off and off for years. One thing lead to another and I just though "why not?"...

5. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Am 23 and starting on my own, and thought maybe I should of dones this ages ago, going collage got me no where, and got no where from previoius payejobs.

6. Ryan

Ryan Guest

i think age is a good thing if i dont it when i was 17/18 i wouldn't of been rdy now at 24/25 i think iv got my head exactly where it needs to be end of the day 25 aint old lol

7. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Same as you ryan, when I was 17 i was so different to now, like when i took driving lessons at 21 passed at 22(first time) it was right time of my life, doing this is right time of my life too.
    Now I can get on and get some money rolling in, and get my own place! instead of being stuck on the dole at my parents lol

8. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Why anyone should look down on a young lad running his own business no matter what business it is is beyond me they ought to be coming along and shakin ya hand, good on ya mate.

And I'm nowhere near youngest so I'll leave it there lol.

9. harunh

harunh Legend

Lol your young mate ! am 21 :) you really are the youngest person on this forum, I think :) Lol

10. harry

harry Guest

haha cheers for the compliments guys lol

Advertisement