Auto fill shut off system poll

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Windowwhiz, Mar 6, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

?

Wanna see a video??

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

I have a 240v pump filter RO system from pure freedom (see link)http://www.purefreedom.co.uk/high-volume-reverse-osmosis-systems-950-2400-gpd-p-292.html
    Trouble is it fills up our 1000ltr tank in no time in our garage (and we then pump it into the vans tanks)
    So to save having to keep setting timers to stop it from over filling and flooding the place like I keep doing !!!! I've decided to automate the system with a float switch in the tank and a shut off valve on the mains water.
    I've just about got all the parts and was considering making a "how to" video as I put it together but I thought I'd see if there is anyone interested in doing the same or seeing the video as if their isn't much interest I,ll not bother filming it.

Please vote yay or nay

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I keep overfilling my tank in van which as you can imagen Is not great would be good to find a way to stop the flow once full.

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

I fill up 25L containers outside the motor and lift them in after filling but a couple of times had them over filling and can see the benefits of a shut off system especially with a large tank in the back of a van

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Yep have had wet floors a couple of times now.

5. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

6. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

Well.. The interest wasnt earth shaking so I thought i'd just post a photo instead of a video!!!!
    If anyone has a 240v RO filter system seperate from there van and wants to automate it drop me a message.

Attached Files:

Advertisement