Auto Shut Off

Discussion in 'Tutorials & DIY' started by Den07, Oct 3, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Den07

Den07 Guest

Hi all new to the wfp,I have just received my DIY system from pure freedom and just ordered a auto shut off kit with four port valve,any ideas how to fit it. Any help would be greatly appreciated also some piccys :))(I have a 5/6 stage ro/di unit) thanks Paul

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I keep meaning to get a shut off fitted as yet again just flooded me van as was updating a website and completly forgot. :Image16:
    300 ltrs of pure doesn't fit into a 250 ltr tank you know but at least I had a good go :Image13:

3. Den07

Den07 Guest

Any ideas how to fit one I seem to have pipes running everywhere :)

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Sorry I have no idea as never fitted one of those before but I'm sure pf will provide fitting instructions.

All I'm going to do is fit a float valve in the tank as I transfer pure from ibc holding tanks in my garden so I don't have a ro/di setup in the van thus have no need for a dc solenoid valve.

5. brookswcservices

I just use the timer on my phone, took a couple of trys to figure out how long it takes to fill up, but got it pretty much to a T now..simples ;)

Advertisement