Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van broken into :(

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry to hear about your gear getting stolen, one of my biggest gripes in life is that you need keys for everything, just because there are thieves, if it wasn't for them, everything wouldn't need a key!!! Hope you can get things sorted for you to get back to work.

windies nightmare the thought of someone stealing your gear

bad enough keeping your van and gear in gd condition, for some **** taking it away from you

Sorry to hear about this, for the second time in a month my van was broken into last week along with 3 other vans in the street. Nothing nicked like you though, all I had was a grands worth of skiis and boots which they left so i guess there not winter sports fans. Don't let the b*******ds grind you down.

Sorry to hear about this, for the second time in a month my van was broken into last week along with 3 other vans in the street. Nothing nicked like you though, all I had was a grands worth of skiis and boots which they left so i guess there not winter sports fans. Don't let the b*******ds grind you down.
Graham is my nephew he is a very hard working lad and by the way so is his lass deanne (hope i spelt that right or i will be in the s...t) i loaned graham a trolly yesterday because my lad was off sick i have informed all windies in the area to keep a look out for 2 pure freedom trollys BLUE)

Back