Average jobs a day/ earnings

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Vinny, Feb 10, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Vinny

Vinny Newcomer

i would love to no what other reach and wash fellas out there earn on average a day and how many houses on average a day people do. I've been In Buisness with my best mate but recently split and am now working alone so was a bit curious to see what others do in a day.

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

From experience what they earn and what they brag about earning are often two very wide apart figures! :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. Vinny

Vinny Newcomer

Yes that's a true I just wanted a ruff figure or an average daily amount to see where if I was on par or not quick enough lol

4. cheapncheerful

#4 cheapncheerful, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    suppose you could just double my four hours a day to get a full day figure..:rolleyes:well to look this good takes time...

Spell check Completed. Spelling errors were not found.abc for chrome...

5. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

People are unlikely to post their daily earnings Vinny. As for jobs, I do about 4 a day, but they are large and therefore command a higher price.

[​IMG]
    online photo sharing

6. cheapncheerful

yep size does vary so much...you cant really put down a number of jobs....as for earnings...it depends if frank is working with me..:rofl:

on same job all day tomorrow....and will be well knackered at the end...

nice pic of the van...

7. abs

abs Guru

Tomorrow I've about £180 to do ,think thats around 15/20 jobs Pricer's vary but its a council estate tomorrow so not the best priced property's, luckily i have a few days work on posher areas

8. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Lol,....I ensure the van or part of, is in the pictures so that people viewing my website can see that these are genuine pictures and therefore examples of my work....................nothing to do with loving my van,.............................honest..:whistle:

9. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Its possible to do up to £300, any sum lower depends on how many customers u have in a row and the price you are charging and how hard you work. Not that ive ever earnt that amount but im sure its possible and some people do it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Vinny

Vinny Newcomer

That's what I thought well working with my best mate for three years we was doing around £300/£350 a day approx 30 jobs on average , so working alone i would be happy with doing £200 a day and 15/20 jobs obviously depends on size and prices of course

Advertisement