Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

window cleaning round in cornwall

Tohola

Hi. I'm looking to buy any rounds in cornwall.

Other thing is I've never bought work so for good work what is the max to pay... I don't want to get mugged off. I know the whole 'depends what its worth to you' but a bit of feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Hi. I'm looking to buy any rounds in cornwall.Other thing is I've never bought work so for good work what is the max to pay... I don't want to get mugged off. I know the whole 'depends what its worth to you' but a bit of feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...
2 or 3X the monthly takings for a freshly canvassed round, and anything up to 5X for an established round (sometimes more) are all fair prices when buying work.

Hi. I'm looking to buy any rounds in cornwall.Other thing is I've never bought work so for good work what is the max to pay... I don't want to get mugged off. I know the whole 'depends what its worth to you' but a bit of feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...
Are you still looking in cornwall?

Back