Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you do out of work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mine is bang on 12 standard..it is all to do with the regulator and jet size as it is gas powered (the but is a gas bottle)200+ shots out of a standard setup with 1 refill

About 70 shots from mine with 1 refill..i fill up at a diving shop in a nearby town for a quid per refill

Allen key on the regulator which can be adjusted to allow more gas through per shot and a bigger sized hole for gas to escape through

Carp fishing and bodybuilding, when i get 17inch arms ill be happy, trouble is my right arm is a lot bigger than my left /emoticons/smile.png (wonder why)

I have had few air rifle

Relum tornado

Heiraiuch hw77

BSA airsporter

Wembley tracker carbine

Wembley esclipse

Little bobcat smoothbore

Many more just can't remember the names.

Havnt fired a gun in probably 15 plus years use to do a lot of lamping golf course and marsh lands plentys of rabbits to be had.

My life is quite quiet. Go and see the lucky lady a couple of times a week. I like my days out on the lorry once or twice a week. I know it's an odd hobby starting at 4 in the morn but I like it. And I get paid to do it. Raised 4 kids. all are in their 20s now. And 2 daughters still live with me!

Photography, www.aeronjohn.com, I also teach photography, motorbikes (28 years legally riding). Used to do Jui Jitsu. Surfing and kayaking (live by the beach. In the sea daily all year round). Used to paraglide too.

Im pretty simple.

I have 4 kids so that takes up a lot of my time so whenever im not with them im thinking about the business.

Other than that my main hobby is cycling, i do 3 short sessions during the week and a long 3-5 hour ride on a sunday, i also try to do at least 1 session on the weights per week.

I used to do a lot of fishing, but not been this year but hoping to get out piking over crimbo.

Oh i also used to shoot,,mainly targets, i had a falcon mutishot and a weirauch springer, also had a rat catcher c02 and a bsa ultra camo before that. Always had .22 was quite amusing the amount of hold over you needed at extreme ranger with these 12ft/lb rifles, it was more like throwing a grenade with the ark of the shot. Apparently .177 is better for targets but then i always like to aim at a stray bird instead of the target

Last edited by a moderator:
Basil Rathbone was good when I was a wee lad but when I watch them now and he's fighting Nazis etc, it comes a bit farscial. Brett is much more true to the Arthur Conan Doyle character.

Having said that, if I'm rained off work, watching an old black & white Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes movie, a pot of tea & some biccies - can't beat it! :thumbsup:

Back