Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lubricating Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

Steady on now - I mean your window cleaning pole! /emoticons/wink.png

Does anybody bother? If so what do you use, and do you lube the clamp bolts as well?

you may laugh but next week when i have caught up with my work i was going to start to make a few more vids one was looking after you pole i have some great stuff i use i will tell you next week /emoticons/biggrin.png:D

I just thought that the gardiner clamp bolts can be a little difficult to turn sometimes. Perhaps grease?

I just thought that the gardiner clamp bolts can be a little difficult to turn sometimes. Perhaps grease?
I dont use grease ,Play with it a little /emoticons/biggrin.png i will make it my first video lol :Dearly part of the week

I dont use grease ,Play with it a little /emoticons/biggrin.png i will make it my first video lol :Dearly part of the week
Fair play. WD40?

Gardiners tell you not to use wd40 on their poles if I remember right. The pole comes with maintenance instructions, and they are on their website. I think they recommend a special spray or something??

Latest Posts

Back