Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Replacement liquidator clips

Clisty1989

Been looking for them and not having any luck, do any of u know where to get some? Mine are getting a bit scuffed up so looking to replace them soon, or will I need to replace the entire channel?

I thought they were on sale

I'm not sure where but i can email them and find out for you if you can't find a supplier

Try cleaning spot and the other usual suspects first and let me know if you still can't find them and I'll email my contacts there

I thought they were on saleI'm not sure where but i can email them and find out for you if you can't find a supplier

Try cleaning spot and the other usual suspects first and let me know if you still can't find them and I'll email my contacts there
I've looked on cleaning spot and window cleaning warehouse with no success was thinking of calling wcw tomorrow as they're only an hour away from me and I may be heading that way after xmas, but no success finding them on the internet yet.surely they must do them somewhere as I can't be the only one needing them!

I'll ask Bob (polzn bladz ) first as i am sure they are on sale seperately and I'm sure it's been posted on here before

If he doesn't know I'll ask moerman for you

I'll ask Bob (polzn bladz ) first as i am sure they are on sale seperately and I'm sure it's been posted on here beforeIf he doesn't know I'll ask moerman for you
Thank you, I did search round here before posting, apparently wcw was doing them in the summer but can't find any trace of them on the site, I'll call them if I get a chance tomorrow and if they have them I'll put the word out on here.

Phoned wcw they do have them was surprised to find that they weren't on the website £1.95 a pair, he putting them on the site today part code is LIQUIDCLIP

I did the same. Weren't on the website so I emailed them and got four. That's was about 2 months ago. Can't believe they ain't put them on yet.

Is it just me or are the Moerman soft rubbers rubbish? I've used three rubbers on a day, to be fair the wood work is really bad in the area I was cleaning but have they got hard rubbers too? Not keen on soft at all

Use razr redDoesn't wear at all
Been using RAZR red for 3 months in mine only now just flipped it over. The duraflex rubber lasted me 1 day and that was all PVC frame's plus RAZR red seems to be cheaper too

Razr isn't cheap with vat and delivery but once you take into account it's longevity it is cheap as chips

iv never had a problem with the soft moerman rubber , tho i take care to store it in the van in a box padded with bublewrap. me and my lads usually get 3 days out of a rubber and we never flip it - for some strange reason once its duff on one side it also seems duff on the fresh unused side .

Razr isn't cheap with vat and delivery but once you take into account it's longevity it is cheap as chips
I live an hour down the road from wcw and went there on a day out round there, go a couple times a year so pop in on way home saves a fiver :thumbsup:

Back