Baccs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by M.K Cleaners.co.uk, Oct 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Im convincing more and more people to pay like this, which is good.

I tell them how important it is to put there address is the reference yet they still dont do it! Ive lost count how many times I keep telling people, Yet they still wont do it. Ive had 8 payment go in to my bank between yesterday and today. Ive not got a clue who's paid.

Think its time to start collecting phone numbers, atleats I can call/text someone if I think they have/have not paid.

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Lol yer that's not good when that happens. I put it in writing next to the the details on the invoice.

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Ive done that too I even put a big circle round it when writing it out lol. You would think they would take notice

4. simon

simon Guru

lmao annoying isn't it, i have my info on the card i leave it also says in red in - please include your address - but i've now go 20 payments in my little book who i've no idea who they're from

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Customers! They are a pain in the number at times!! Lol

6. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Its a pain in the ****, I just collect every ones phone number that pays this way, Then if they forget I can just call them. I probably should have done this to start with.

7. harunh

harunh Legend

ive always had people put referene down for me :p they never forget lol

Advertisement