Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Logo's

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wink2202

Just interested to know if anyone's ever paid for a logo or just clip art etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just interested to know if anyone's ever paid for a logo or just clip art etc?

Theres people that do it cheap as chips on ebay if you are after something simple. They generally try to fob you off with something boring or generic so find a good designer on there and keep sending the proof back until you are absolutely happy.

Yes, I Need a logo but I don't have the money to pay £100's for something unique. An online company is offering a generic one for £30 but I don't know if I just may as well pinch something off the web. Provided it's not under copyright of course!

I paid 30ish for mine and was worth it they send about 6 different sizes from business card up to massive high res for doing sign writing erc

Check my logo here www.jdpolering.dk made it my self in open office with the ahroni font copied big scale into paint, then got a guy to cut it free of background. Big enough resolution for a doorside.

Edit: cost me nothing exept paying the guy to cut it free, pennies really

you may or may not like the one ive just had made

however it cost $5 from fiverr.com

awsome website for anything from graphics, videos, voiceovers, seo etc, etc

its basically a site where people do things for a fiver!

View attachment 5215

Boar not everyone can do there own, especially as just some text isn't always what people want. Some I've done an amateur would have no chance or clue how to do it. By the way nonce was a bit over the top

Back