Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Easy Conservatory Roof Clean Today!

Also you will find on most plastic roofs the inside cells on polycarbonate conservatory roof panels is normally were it discolours and not on the top surface. Hence why the staining appears to runs downwards and not across like I mentioned before.
????

That happens to be my own conservatory roof RC so I can confirm it's not on the surface or stained on the inside so yes it's actually inside the cells. I've actually seen many more plastic roofs with a similar problem but have not a clue why they go like that .

That happens to be my own conservatory roof RC so I can confirm it's not on the surface or stained on the inside so yes it's actually inside the cells. :Image9:
i wouldnt bother cleaning that section and just get it replaced! lol :Image3:

I already have RC...

charged myself twice as much what I would charge anybody else so I made a killing on that one :Image3: :Image13:

Indeed as I see you've got yours well trained too as got her bikini on floggin your controllers :Image10:

Back