Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Payload checker ,help needed

Elliot

Can anyone do me a small favour . I'm looking at buying a new van ,now I'm really interested in one I've seen local . But I don't know the payload . I've been checking payloads on the grippatank website but it's saying I have used my monthly allowance. And won't let me check till next month . So could anyone please put this reg in and let me know the payload that would be great . Yx61vkd. Cheers Elliot .  Ps I've been looking online but there are that many different specs on this type of van and they all have different  payloads cheers . 

The van I need to know the payload on is a vw transporter t30 2.0 turbo diesel lwb . I'm sure it has enough power just need to know the payload . 

Thanks for the replies . . Cheers Bigfoot for going to the trouble of looking that up for me . 1088 payload is spot on . . 

My dispatch is the 1600. 08.. ive got a belingo 54 plate 1900 absolute mustard even though vosa would have a hay day. She bombs along. Nearly doing a two wheeled herbie most of the time!!The dispatch is really disappointing even though the payload is best in its class evidently!!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back