Back Up To 95 Customers :d

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Jul 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

had 92 customers :p Then whilst working out today i got 3 new customers.... 2x 4 weekly and 1x 8 weekly :D And one person rang me and said to me his window cleaner uses a pole.... but cant reach 3rd storey ! lol i said to him i can i said i dont mess about ;) lool

And now got another call from another customer ! :p

so could get it up to 97 ! :D

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I puck a new custy today fortnightly tenner a pop .

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I picked up 2 today, 12.50 and a 5.00 both monthly

4. Posh

Posh Hero

Well done lads. The warm weathers bringing them out.

5. harunh

harunh Legend

I got 97 customers now :) 1 customer just cancelled me aswell they ony want a first clean ! Lol so i said to her ifu want a one off clean again just let me know ill call around anytime :) LOL

6. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

Well done, I think I only have 50 but there is a lot of weekly and 2 weekly work in there. I've been picking up a lot of one offs lately

7. Paul

Paul Guest

If I do one offs I bump the price rite up maybe double or triple, gotta make it worth your while

8. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Thats what I do but people are catching on. I think, They say ''I want done every 2/4weeks '' when I get back in the house after cleaning there windows, Ill get a phone call/email/facebook with. My husband will manage to keep the window clean now or I just wanted cleaner so I would manage to clean them my self.

Shady people I tell you, I dont mind to be honest as long as the window are relativlly clean before I clean them, I hate it when you spend x amount of time cleaning fames/sills and getting all the mud thats been building up for a while off the window for them to turn round and say ''oh we dont want done any more''

9. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

Lately a lot of the second cleans I've turned up to do have had for sale signs outside.

10. Posh

Posh Hero

Is there anyway that when you get the 1st cleans you can make them sign something to say they must sign up for at least 2 cleans?

Advertisement