Backpack help needed

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by ♠Winp®oClean♠, Jan 30, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

Hi guys
    I'm trying to help out a local windy who could do with a bit of luck. He's bought a backpack off ebay & the outlet pipe is just a length of pole hose. He already has what sound like (I haven't seen his gear) rectus fittings on a reel (female) & pole (male) which is what he uses when he plugs into a customer's outside tap. What he needs is a female connector on this length of pole hose which comes from the backpack, I can only assume (I don't have a backpack) that it also must be a water stop connector to prevent the unit from draining when disconnected? Two things spring to mind- can he replace this pole hose with a length of mini/microbore & just fit a normal rectus to that, or is there a water stop female rectus that fits pole hose size pipe?
    Any help here would be greatly appreciated, I will be viewing this back pack over the weekend & thus things might seem more obvious then.

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

3. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

Cheers Tuffers:thumbsup:
    Thinking about it, he could just fit a little inline tap to the pole hose.

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Yes he could fit an in-line tap, but what about when he needs to rig up to a customers tap? He could get another length of pole hose and fit EZ-snap fittings with a hozelock connected. Gardiners do one ready made. I use this when I use customers water for conny roofs etc.

Advertisement